Monday, July 8, 2013

My Scans Pro app

Oh nice discovery regarding apps last night!
I'd like to have students do homework at home, but scan the homework, so they don't have to carry any of it in physically.  As we grade their homework, they can annotate corrections on their electronic copy in class. The app lets you save into the Evernote notes app, but can also be saved just in the My Scans app itself. 
I noticed the scan of a document using this app, is more clear than say a photo copy would be. I can read the pages easily.
I also have a personal reason to use the My Scan Pro app, as I wrote a book back in the ages of floppy disks. Currently I only have a paper copy of the book.  It looks like I'm able to scan each page and put the book into a digital copy that I can annotate and email, now. Looks like I won't have to retype the manuscript.
Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment