Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Movie a Week

Every week I'm making a movie for the parents of my students. I pick up the iPad to film when I get the thought in my head, "Oh my, this really looks good!  This is really working!" 
Students are engaged, working hard, and highly motivated using their iPads. In the movies I describe the activities in math, writing, social studies, science, and reading that 4th and 5th graders are working on. Parents get a sneak peek of being inside our classroom. I know if I had a child in a pilot BYOD iPad classroom, I'd want to know what was going on. 
I have had tremendous support and positive feedback from parents. Like them, I am so proud of how responsible their children are behaving, showing good digital citizenship. Learning is enhanced using these devices. So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment