Monday, March 16, 2015

Innovative Apps for Educators in 2015

Stumbled upon this article on Twitter, of innovative apps for educators in 2015!
https://www.noodle.com/articles/32-innovative-online-tools-to-use-in-2015

 Looks good! Edmodo being on the list drew my attention, since I'm using that one to organize my class lesson plans, and communication. I also use the Edmodo gradebook feature, and my library is filled with my bag of tricks!
I see Khanacademy on the list, of course, and iTunes U and instaGrok.
Those I have used in the classroom with my fourth and fifth graders.
Some of the other apps on the list I haven't tried, so I'm going to look a few of them up, at least! 
As a teacher friend of mine said, "I don't think we even know what the possibilities are yet, of using iPads in the classroom!"


No comments:

Post a Comment