Saturday, June 11, 2016

626 Educreations Movies


Well, my three years of teaching a 4th & 5th Grade combo class, have resulted in three math series X 2 grade levels worth of movies made by me on Educreations. I have these posted on public setting, so anyone can see them. They are mostly math movies, but some Science, STEM, and Writing movies also. Maybe some Social Studies too. I loved being a combo teacher, but will be switching back to 4th grade in the fall 2016!
626 Educreations instructional movies made, with 16,288 views, are nice to look back on and keep as references for future viewing with my classes in the years ahead teaching.
I recommend for any teacher to check out the Educreations app, and it's worth it to upgrade to a pro account so that even though you pay a fee, as a teacher, the students get access for free with the code provided by the teacher. The student made movies can also be saved on the teacher's pro account.
There's a slight chance there will be more than 626 movies by summer's end!
https://www.educreations.com/profile/1688252/


2 comments: