Wednesday, June 19, 2013

iLesson Plan app

A new discovery for me yesterday was the iLesson Plan app.  I'm so thrilled because I can put iMovies, Educreations movies and ShowMe movies into the lesson plans I'm making! It's crazy that I'm working on these now, however I'm teaching a 4-5 class in the fall, which is 10+ preps vs 2 preps (that I've been doing for many years).  I've taught math only or math and science, so to switch to teaching all subjects at two grade levels sounds like a lot!  
So, back to the iLesson Plan app...
I'm thinking I can email each math lesson each day to the student iPads, and the students can follow the lesson plans including watching the instructional movies, reading follow up pages in a reference book, doing journal pages, playing math games.  
Since I haven't taught social studies for example, I can write up a plan that includes movies I can find, say on Father Serra and missions on Teacher Tube or YouTube and attach them to the iLesson Plan plan for that day.
So my goal is to plan for each day, all subjects, from the first day of school until December. If I can do that, I'll feel ready to start the year, and have a fighting chance at enjoying my summer!


1 comment:

  1. Changed my mind! PlanBook app is way better than this one!

    ReplyDelete