Saturday, June 22, 2013

PlanBook app

 Changed my mind, and now iLesson Plan app is out, and PlanBook app is in!
PlanBook costs more ($9.99) as opposed to the $2.99 fee for iLesson Plan, but after trying both (well, after trying about 8 different apps for lesson planning), PlanBook is best.
I need an app that will let me write multiple plans, include links that can be attached in those plans, emailed and opened by the recipients.  This was the only app that accommodated all of those requirements. Also, the display is nice (color coded) with weekly schedule and plans and links all included on one sheet. I'm really relieved to have found the answer to my question I've been pondering for days!
Oh, it also can push back or move up assignments, based on how students are doing, or if there's an unexpected assembly/schedule change, and that one subject needs to be moved. How convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment