Tuesday, November 12, 2013

How to Convert My Instructional YouTube Math Videos

I find humor in the fact that I made a video today about how to convert YouTube videos to mp4 format. I'm in the thick of the time when I was exclusively making iMovies for instruction a year ago about math for my fourth graders. As I attach links of instructional movies to my PlanBook.com lesson plans for my combo class(4th and 5th graders), it is clear that my students won't be able to open the movies on their student iPads.
To remake 227 instructional videos would be too time consuming, so the solution is to convert the movies I have to a format my students can watch.
Luckily I got some help with learning how to convert the movies, from a district office technology person, or I would have been stuck with figuring out how, or searching for the answer, or remaking the movies.  Thank goodness I got her help!  I'm sharing the movie here, in case someone else finds themself in the same boat. I feel like I'm in a boat with a paddle now. :) http://youtu.be/9Qpk2qNKYsU

http://youtu.be/9Qpk2qNKYsU

No comments:

Post a Comment