Monday, June 30, 2014

bContext App

Ok, yay, I've made a new discovery that will help me with making, storing, and sharing my instructional movies! bContext interactive whiteboard App seems to be the answer I'm looking for, in the sense that the whiteboard movies I make can be made into mp4 format, with the click of a button. This means I can share them and students can open them, with no ads or YouTube attachments along the sides of them. They can be opened on iPhones, iPads, computers, everywhere, as opposed to educreations App (which I love, but can only be viewed on iPad or computer if the viewer has the App). Since I'm starting to make new movies, since the change to common core is here and we are making changes in the programs we are using, the time to find something more compatible for my needs in sharing instructional movies is now. I hope and think bContext is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment