Monday, September 30, 2013

Using Keynote to Present

I had a little time on an airplane this weekend to start planning what I'm going to say at the CUE conference in Napa this fall. I'm speaking for an hour.  There are about a hundred speakers a day. I want my one hour to be spectacular! What would that look like? 
It's going to take a great deal of planning. 
So, I opened an app I frankly have never used before: Keynote.
It's PowerPoint with flare and variety. If I'm there in person, at the CUE, asked to speak in person, I can't exactly make a movie and just push play (as much as I want to do that!)
When I applied to be a speaker there, I included a lot about iMovie making in the outline of my application. I said I'd make a movie and a trailer, in front of the audience. My example movie will be called "CUE in Napa" and I'll include the audience in the movie! Before that though, I'll have to cover as much info as I can, as much as I know, about the ways I've used iPads in the classroom. 
It's a mighty task! I'm pretty thankful to have Keynote to organize my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment