Monday, April 15, 2013

QR codes

Well, my inspiration today comes from a teacher I work with who made a QR code of my CUE iMovie, as an example at our staff meeting of how cool having QR codes in the classroom is. I have had some of the codes up on the walls in my classroom, but for the purposes of sharing with parents about the iMovies I've made. Every once in a while I see an adult aim their iPhone at the wall, and instantly upload the related iMovie that each code represents.
What I learned today, are some varied uses of QR codes in the classroom, from this other teacher!
She makes QR codes for parents at Back to School Night, that have school supply lists, and on folders for student homework. She puts QR codes throughout the classroom for student scavenger hunts and assignments and activities. I just added QR Code Maker to my iPad apps, and made the attached QR code of my perimeter and area video I just made on Educreations. Love this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment